Descripción del puesto:
The Field Marketing Manager will execute on current Field Marketing plans and provide strategic input in improving the effectiveness of field marketing programs aimed at generating and accelerating new prospect leads into and through the funnel. This resource has primary ownership for the execution and analysis of field marketing efforts, response rates, demand funnel metrics, demand funnel conversion rates, return on Marketing investment, Marketing source & influence, delivering campaigns on time, and keeping campaigns within budget. This person also will work closely with internal stakeholders like sales on all aspects of planning and creation of future campaigns.
The ideal candidate must be able to effectively manage multiple programs including timelines and budgets and working with appropriate vendors. The ideal candidate should have the ability to strategize on creative and messaging and also have strong analytical skills to measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness. The ideal candidate needs to understand database management and tracking requirements
* Execute and build on current Field Marketing strategies and programs to increase the quantity and quality of leads across field marketing programs.
* Work with Sales & Marketing to establish campaign goals, deliver creative guidance, segment definition, schedules and performance metrics
* Manage and own demand funnel metrics, Marketing qualified leads, campaign timeline, and budget of all campaigns.
* Work with internal systems and resources to maximize the tracking and analysis of campaigns through our systems environment
* Manage on-going email Marketing campaigns through Marketing Automation Tool and provide performance metrics across segment stakeholders
* Work closely with Marketing Operations to develop and deploy Email Nurture Campaign via Marketing Automation Campaign Management tool
* Manage industry and internal webinars. Including content creations, speaker preparation, and webinar logistics.
* Provide specific strategic direction to the Field Marketing team based on campaign effectiveness and Marketo metrics.
* Work closely with the web strategy team for campaign development as well as providing impactful metrics from demand generation campaigns.
* Analyze field marketing campaigns, and improve overall program effectiveness over time
* Apply Sirius Decisions Marketing Funnel strategy to campaign development and Marketing Funnel Management.
* Analyze Marketing Funnel metrics by stage, conversion and acceleration of suspect, inquiry and marketing qualified leads.
* 3 + years in marketing: min. 2 years of direct marketing experience or B-to-B lead gen experience
* Bachelor in Marketing or Business ideal not required
* Excellent German (C1) and Eglish language skills
The position can be filled as part time position.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Cxxxxxx.email@example.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Field Marketing, ERP, Direct Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Technology