Descripción del puesto:
Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, (COMPANY NAME) now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world's internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
As an Account Strategist, you will be managing a portfolio of top accounts among our German clients. You will be joining a fast-paced environment and client retention together with account growth will be your main objectives to continue supporting our strategic plan. You will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and upselling post sale communications with our client partners.
This position will be responsible for analyzing an assortment of metrics for all ads served, communicating issues/concerns internally to all parties involved and being the client's "Go-To" person for any questions. You will monitor and optimize existing campaigns to help with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients. You will work closely with our internal support teams to provide detailed and insightful reports and optimize campaigns to enhance client's performances. You will also plan, forecast and negotiate yearly budgets along with upselling top (COMPANY NAME)'s new products.
What will you be doing?
* Provide top level strategic account management to advertisers to ensure retention and client satisfaction
* Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients at all levels, including C-level
* Advise on client's digital strategy and educate advertisers on (COMPANY NAME)'s technology across channels and devices
* Optimize accounts to improve performance for the advertiser and action growth opportunities to maximize revenue and margin
* Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPI's to identify personalized solutions on a client level and make sure client goals are reached (ROI, ROAS, Revenue…)
* Negotiate additional budgets along with upselling new products
* Create personalized decks and presentations to drive quarterly meetings
What do we need?
* Master's degree or equivalent
* Direct industry experience
* Strong communication and presentation skills, with persuasive verbal and written communication expertise
* Proven track record of exceeding goals and contributing to team success
* Good understanding of the digital advertising industry and competitive landscape
* Strong analytical skills, ability to understand a complex technological environment
* Strong organization, time management, project management skills
* Details orientated
* Able to work effectively across functions/teams
* Good team player
* Fluent German / English spoken and written.
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent