Descripción del puesto:
Reporting to the VP of Digital Trust Services, you will actively prospect new clients and sell the (COMPANY NAME) Digital Trust Services portfolio of security assessment, testing, evaluation and certification services with a strong focus on products and systems. You will be backed by a best-in-class team of IT and Cyber Security professionals based in our global Cyber Lab network who will deliver world class testing, inspection and certification services to your client base.
* Actively prospect for new business to a pre-specified target audience within a defined geographical area;
* Sell exclusive contracts for DTS and lead the regional roll out and sales strategy for new DTS solutions offerings in alignment with the Head of Marketing & Sales;
* Utilize the laboratory capability and resources of the Cyber Lab network in Europe and other locations;
* Produce accurate and detailed proposals and quotations for regional clients in accordance with DTS and (COMPANY NAME) procedures, policies and pricing structure;
* Responsible for forecast planning and ensuring that DTS has the necessary capabilities and bandwidth to supply contracted services to clients;
* Responsible for answering customer RFIs and RFPs.
* Educated to degree level, ideally in Information Security & Technology, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics or Electrical Engineering;
* Proven ability of actively prospecting for new business, finding openings in new companies, and turning leads into contracts;
* Skilled networker who can develop their own network internally within (COMPANY NAME) business units, affiliates and our clients;
* Good understanding of areas such as penetration testing, security evaluation, cryptography and secure management systems;
* Customer-orientated with a consultative approach to selling and developing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders;
* Background of working within a start-up organization beneficial and able to work within a matrix organisation and verticalized structure;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Able to use social media to source sales leads and create talking points among the cyber community;
* Able to travel internationally;
* Fluent in English.
This position will be based remotely in Germany.
Videos To Watch