Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Part Time (18 month and 50% level of employment)
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
The Bid & Proposal Manager (f/m/d) for Sales Support in Germany is responsible to coordinate and control the preparation of large offers for licenses and cloud, also in the context of tenders.
Responsibilities include also the following:
* Support of and manage bids during the entire bid process up to the timely dispatch to the customer or the presentation of the offer.
* Structure and technical management of the bid teams, the creation of the bid structure and the adaptation of 'generic' bid components to the concrete bid situation.
* Create complex proposals and RfX (Request for Information) responses for Cloud and License.
* Plan, execute and monitor bids as a Project Manager.
* Ensure that offers and contracts meet (COMPANY NAME) internal and applicable local legal, pricing, risk, etc. regulations and policies and are submitted in accordance with client request.
* Ensure that any problems during the bid process are identified and facilitates resolution by communication to applicable functions.
EXPERIENCE (Role Requirements)
* Bachelor or University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Economics or comparable experience.
* Proven project management skills are required.
* Experience in bid & proposal management and processes as well as Sales Support tasks.
* Experience in either field sales or field sales support related roles.
* Experience in working with cross-functional projects and teams, ideally on international level.
* Fluent German and English language skills are mandatory.
* Bid management certification (e.g. from APMP) and/or good overview about (COMPANY NAME) product portfolio are an advantage.
* 2+ years of professional working experience in Sales or Sales Support or Bid & Proposal environment, within the IT industry.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Bid Center Team provides support for the all Sales Teams tasked with selling the (COMPANY NAME) solutions and services into the Market Unit Germany.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, RFP, Pre-Sales, Sales Management, Sales, Technology