Descripción del puesto:
The force behind our success, our Sales team understands what customers want today, and what they'll need from us tomorrow. Generating bigger and better sales through creative solutions, they move at speed to meet the ever-changing needs of humanity.
As an Incentive Specialist (PLM) you will support the PLM (Product Line Management) Team within Sales Operations in setting-up a frequent internal and external reporting process.
We want you to:
* Support the detailed incentive (and total cost of retail) analysis
* Support the quarterly incentive operational plan
* Be responsible for the detailed reporting on incentives (by market/model/channel)
* Keep track of automotive trends and changes
* Contribute to the reporting and visualization of the PLM (Product Line Management) process including analysis for potential improvements
* Be responsible for the competitor analysis on incentives & activities
* Provide support to other team-members through pro-active takeover of relevant tasks
You're driven by the constant desire to improve. Free to think without boundaries and explore every possibility, you'll embrace the challenge of pushing us to always find a better way. Because thinking unlimited is what you do. Confidently taking the lead on small projects and initiatives, your excellent communication skills will come into their own as you work closely with stakeholders from across the business.
You will also need to have:
* University Degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant field
* Minimum 2 years of experience in related function in automotive industry
* Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
* First experience with relevant data sources, such as JATO is preferred
* Analytical and strategical skills along with a data-driven mindset and know-how
* Desire to work for a fast-paced, multi-cultural and result-oriented company
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Willingness to take the responsibility for assigned tasks
* Fluency in English
Rewards and Benefits:
You'll enjoy a competitive salary, plus:
* Flexible working hours and hybrid work policy
* Continued learning and professional development
* Car sharing and lease mobility program
* Complimentary nutritious food and drink in our canteen
* Complimentary fitness facility and company sport activities such as tennis, soccer, yoga, etc.
Become part of a global company with a history of success and ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by creating your candidate profile and attaching your application documents in English.
In case of questions, please contact us via email@example.com
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||26 Nov 2022|