Descripción del puesto:
Ligne de serviceInternal Firm Services
SpécialisationIFS - Information Technology (IT)
Niveau de managementSpecialist
Description du poste & résuméA career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within (COMPANY NAME), developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for (COMPANY NAME) to drive strategic business growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
* Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
* Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
* Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
* Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
* Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
* Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
* Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
* Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir