Descripción del puesto:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The MuleSoft, a (COMPANY NAME) Company, Global Solution Engineering team is looking for talented software engineers with a passion for killer user interfaces and products that quickly scale and adapt to new demands.
We are looking for engineers that get an immense amount of pleasure from seeing their ideas enable others to move fast. We are building a large scale platform to support Solution Engineering operations, from Infrastructure management and Demo provisioning to Training labs, Insight dashboards, Deal Management, Time tracking, Sizing deals, and many more. We leverage the latest trends in technology, like React, REST APIs, Microservices, Docker, to create an amazing platform that solves the disconnected experience between the technology and the business.
Imagine that you could make a presales engineers 10x more effective in their mission of proving the value of Mulesoft products. That's what we do.
* Design and implement new modules and features across all tiers: DB, integrations to other platforms, core services, the killer UI.
* Design and develop test framework to test and deploy software enhancements
* Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves system availability, scalability, resiliency, and performance
* Be a great team player and collaborate with stakeholders to achieve common goals
What you'll achieve:
* Complete your onboarding process, including MuleSoft's Kickstart sales training
* Become comfortable with MuleSoft tools and processes by partnering with a member of your team to ramp up effectively
* Become comfortable with the team active projects and development processes
* Start cutting code!
* Work with the team to deliver more significant, longer-term, or larger-scale projects
* Participate in solution designs
* Become active by proposing and implementing new ideas
What you'll need to be successful
* Strong back end Java development experience with an in-depth understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and concurrency
* Great engineering skills, and elegance in your work
* A strong sense of ownership of the work you do and the belief of doing things the right way for the right reasons
* Proven track record of solving problems creatively
* A fanatical pursuit of quality with a strong appreciation for the connection between the software you build and the experience it delivers to customers
* A growth mindset and willingness to solve challenging problems and learn
* Deliver high-quality code in a fast-paced, dynamic agile team environment
Other Desired Skills
* Experience in leveraging ML and AI technologies
* Experience with agile software development, and short release cycles
* Experience building a high-performance, large-scale application
* Experience with CI/CD
* Experience with UI development, i.e. React, Angular
* Experience with developing REST APIs
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all