Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The focus of this position is to drive adoption and consumption of our clients and ultimately secure our renewals business for (COMPANY NAME) Platform & Technologies (P&T) Cloud Products for a defined set of customers. The primary task is to ensure that customers are successful with their adoption of (COMPANY NAME) Platform, Databases, Data Management and Analytics Cloud Products so that we can avoid contract terminations and grow contract values.
CEE is responsible for the day-to-day customer engagement from signature onwards, particularly product onboarding, use-case identification, project initiation, architecture and governance coaching, project companionship, post launch relationship management and renewal negotiations.
CEE is expected to serve as the primary point of contact post-sales for the customer and to maintain customer satisfaction through issue mitigation and escalation management. The CEE maintains a close working relationship with other colleagues and customer facing personnel necessary to support assigned accounts (e.g. AEs, GAD, Support, Deals Desk, CRE (if applicable) etc.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Drive Value Realization
Actively engages customers along the lines of pre-defined "Consumption-Plays" post-sale to ensure they get maximum value from (COMPANY NAME) P&T Cloud Solutions.
Enterprise & Solution Architecture
* Provide "To-Be" State -Architecture workshops, best practices, VIP webinars, 1:n thought leadership sessions.
* Drive innovation and have understanding of Innovation framework
* Drive Re-platforming discussions with Customers
Relationship & Retention
* Develop trusted relationship with multiple stakeholders by establishing regular interactions in low-touch engagement mode
* Maintain log of interactions, Customer Risk and Health score, Account Plans, etc. in Totango and related solutions
* Manage customer renewal, including full execution of the entire opportunity-to-win cycle (including CRM, pricing, rev rec, legal, forecasting, etc.)
* Identify upsell & cross-sell potential: Give sales information about potential opportunity for license sales
* Promote customer community by driving participation in customer events (VIP sessions, Reference Program, etc.)
* Improve customer satisfaction over baseline as defined by Net Promoter metrics and generate maximum number of reference customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
New CEE team members are especially required to have technical Cloud Architectures experience and can guide customers from technical hands on level to architecture, to strategy as full stack experts.
Experience with cloud solutions, preferably (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform, HANA Databases (Cloud), Analytics Cloud Solutions
* Capable to understand, explain and draft Cloud Architectures
* Solution understanding of one or more (COMPANY NAME) P&T Solutions:
* Professional knowledge in (COMPANY NAME) P&T on premises Portfolio, e.g. HANA Databases, Data Warehouse, etc. and/or
* Professional knowledge in P&T Cloud Solution portfolio: (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform, Cloud Databases, Data Warehouse Cloud, Analytics Cloud Solutions and/or
* Professional knowledge of similar type of Hyperscaler PaaS Solutions (e.g. MS Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc.)
* Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, program management, and organizational skills.
* Fluent in local and English language, additional languages are a benefit
* Ability to work effectively in a complex matrix and global environment.
* Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed deadlines and a track record of achieving personal targets.
* Willingness to travel (up to 20% travel) and ability to adapt for unique business and cultural practices of each region/country.
* Business knowledge of the PaaS markets, including deep knowledge of the offerings in market today.
* Experienced in Commercial Negotiations and Contracting situations
* Consulting / Project Management skills.
* Demonstrated background in solving issues of scale with out-of-the-box thinking.
2-5 years of experience working in the IT Industry (Software Engineering, Development Management, Project / Product Management, Pre-sales, Customer Engagement, Customer Success, Preferred Care, Consulting, etc.), of which
2+ years with exposure to external clients (or project experience), either within an (COMPANY NAME) cloud solution and/or industry based Solutions.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, Consulting, Program Manager, (COMPANY NAME), Engineering, Technology, Management