Descripción del puesto:
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million active customer mark. In 2017, (COMPANY NAME) launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("(COMPANY NAME) Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, (COMPANY NAME) has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, (COMPANY NAME) was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our Engineering Team
We strive for state-of-the-art software development practices, that currently includes a variety of technologies. While we value candidates that are familiar with them, we are also confident that software engineers who are interested in joining (COMPANY NAME) will be able to learn from our team.
We are a process-light organization that values human interactions. We value working in small, independent teams that feel like small startups within the company, and eschew coupling and centralizing where realistic. We understand that execution is the key to success and optimize processes to remove bottlenecks.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you'll be expected to
* Support the creation and release of a brand new product, which is still in its early stages of development
* We don't expect you to know our technical stack. Instead, we will provide you multiple resources (from courses to mob programming sessions) to help you get up to speed with Flutter at first, and with Clojure at some point in the future
* Work with large scale distributed systems
* Have practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies
* Work with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
What are we looking for?
* Solid experience in designing, building and managing technology solutions that meet large user bases
* Diverse technical background, having worked with different technologies and application layers in the past
* Openness to learn and work with new technologies, such as Flutter
* Experience with mobile development
* Experience with hybrid mobile development platforms
* Familiarity with back-end development
* Familiarity with Flutter
* Health and life insurance
* Vacations of 15 workdays
* Yearly performance-based bonus in Restricted Stock Units
* NuLanguage - Our language learning program
* Extended maternity and paternity leaves
* Physical location amenities
* Food card
Diversity and Inclusion at (COMPANY NAME)
We want to have a product for every person, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At (COMPANY NAME), everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas