Descripción del puesto:
Looking for a typical call center role? This isn't it.
Sorry but we don't do "typical." In this highly technical support role, you won't be taking scheduled bathroom breaks and explaining to customers how to reboot their routers.
What you will do is carefully examine infrastructures and environmental variables. You'll perform detailed analyses of log files. You'll share your deep analytical troubleshooting knowledge of tough problems, collaborating with the brilliant IT managers and administrators of Fortune 500 companies (aka: our customers). You'll work on the edge of IT and virtualization, getting trained in what you don't know and recognized for what you do, and you'll help us change how the world uses data.
At Veeam, you can expect:
No call center KPIs-the quality of your work is the key performance indicator.
Growth-want to learn Cascading Replication, WAFL, and Block Cloning? Great! We'll teach you. Already know what they are? Great! We'll be a good match.
Recognition-we prefer to promote engineers internally. We can tell from your work if you want to be technically challenged.
Flexibility-we all have lives outside of work. We offer a variety of shifts to fit your life needs.
Casual dress code-We have a casual work environment and respectful dress code.
So if you're looking for a fast-moving tech support engineer role with a team that's outpacing the industry, you've just found it.
* Provide technical support and troubleshooting for (COMPANY NAME) clients via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
* Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Veeam products and the underlying technologies.
* Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries.
* Update and work assigned cases in a timely manner.
* Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
* Contribute to documentation to build Veeam knowledge base.
* English advanced a MUST
* Creativity and perseverance for solving problems.
* Proven track record of high customer satisfaction ratings in customer or technical service role.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Collaborative work environment for team success.
* Encouragement during stressful times for yourself and to peers.
* Good understanding of Windows OS and/or Linux troubleshooting.
* Good understanding of the TCP/IP stack protocols.
* Excellent understanding of the OSI model.
* IT administration experience in a Windows or Linux environment desired.
* VMware, Microsoft, or Nutanix technology experience desired.
* 1 or more years of technical troubleshooting experience in a role where problem resolution skills were required
* Associate degree preferred
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines