Descripción del puesto:
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, (COMPANY NAME) exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want - all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen" kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you're someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let's go!
Are you an innovative thinker, a process guru, and a change agent who leaves a lasting impact? (COMPANY NAME) seeks an Operational Excellence Specialist who's ready to make a mark on our business landscape. Your magic touch will transform our business processes and make (COMPANY NAME) more agile, efficient, and just downright awesome!
What you'll do
* Develop and implement visionary strategies to drive operational excellence and revamp business processes.
* Lead our OpX community with grace, educating and uplifting Bitpandas across the board to adopt continuous improvement and hone their process-management skills.
* Pilot change management initiatives, ensuring operational excellence becomes an indelible mark of (COMPANY NAME) culture.
* Join forces with cross-functional teams to decentralize process improvements and optimize business outcomes.
* Master the art of hyperautomation, and collaborate closely with the hyperautomation team to orchestrate end-to-end process automation.
Who you are
* Proven expertise in operations, business process enhancement, and change management.
* Adeptness in Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, or similar methodologies.
* Analytical skills that transform data into actionable strategies.
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
* Strong understanding of hyperautomation and how to harness it.
What's in it for you
* Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
* Market-leading Flex-Ben approach and package (see our careers page)
* Exclusive premiums when trading on (COMPANY NAME)
* Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
* (COMPANY NAME) swag to keep you living the brand
* A diverse team of fast-moving, talented, "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen" kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of (COMPANY NAME)'s incredible journey towards being Europe's future #1 investment platform.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||25 Ago 2023|
|Sector:||Banca / Finanzas|