Descripción del puesto:
We are pleased to announce that we are embracing a new Cloud BI consultant to our thriving team of Data & Analytics professionals with a Cloud Native mindset.
Our new Cloud BI consultant will have the opportunity to contribute in the design, implementation and management of cutting-edge cloud solutions in the domain of Business Intelligence, data warehousing and advanced analytics together with some of the largest market-leading customers.
As future member of our Insights & Data practice you will find yourself in a solid, committed and well-balanced team composed of senior experts in the domain of analytics combined with a large group of ambitious, innovative consultants enlightening a fresh view on the subject.
Keep in mind, we give chances to passionate people from all kinds of experience levels. Whether you're fresh out of school and eager to start your first experience in a broad job domain, you already have working experience but are dedicated to excel your career and growth by continuously learning from industry experts, or you are a senior professional willing to share your knowledge, manage a team, debate with colleague experts, etc. All are sincerely welcome!
As a Cloud BI consultant, following competences may come in handy:
* Familiar with one or more cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon WorkSpaces)
* Experience with Business intelligence project implementations
* Knowledge of Data warehousing concepts, data modeling techniques, Business/reporting requirements gathering, …
* Experience with SQL, ETL, stored procedures, Data Marts, Reporting, …
* Touch points with enterprise / solution Architecture design, testing, promotion management, security, CI/CD, …
* Experience with Microsoft PAAS solutions like Azure SQL database, Azure data factory, Azure Analysis services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps, PowerBI
* Experience with AWS PAAS solutions like Redshift, Athena, Amazon MQ, … Knowledge of Talend or Informatica is a plus.
Convinced? Don't hesitate! Apply now and we can have a constructive conversation. It's in our DNA to be flexible in the way we work: we can meet up close to your location, you can come visit our headquarters and meet some of our teams and consultants, we can have a video call… all up to you!