Descripción del puesto:
He/She will support and collaborate with the upstream and downstream teams by preparing the buffers needed in their processes, and this for development and for cGMP purposes. Volumes ranging from some liters to up to 200 L.
He/She will also prepare the buffers needed for clients.
Preparations of buffers will be the main task. He/She will also be involved in the monitoring program (for air and water) and will be the back-up person for the monitoring activities.
His/her main responsibilities are:
* Prepare buffers in a cGMP and non-GMP environment according to the applicable requirements as described in the companies quality procedures
* Document the work performed in the applicable records
* Play an active role in the housekeeping of the equipment and labs used
* Play an active role in the tracking of stock of critical raw materials and disposables
* Play an active role in the preparation of the tools needed for the productions of buffers (eg sterilisation of tubing, preparation of filters, ….)
* Participate in activities to support the functioning of the team
His/her back-up activities are:
* Perform the monitoring activities (HVAC, PW and MQ) according the applicable requirements as described in the companies quality procedures
* Provide the monitoring data on time
* Perform the housekeeping of the warehouse
* Take samples of raw materials for incoming QC
* A technical degree (A2 or Bachelor), preferably in life sciences or chemistry or pharmacy or other related degree
* Possess knowledge of buffer preparations
* Ability to work very accurate
* Be flexible and communicative
* Ability to evaluate performed activities and be able to think about and suggest changes/improvements in the manipulations
* Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team in a dynamic environment
* Having a technical feeling to work with more complex equipment
* English (at least reading) and Dutch
* Work in a fast growing organization.
* A position with responsibility within a dynamic company.
* Personal development through learning on the job and additional external trainings.
* A market oriented compensation