Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking motivated Consultants to join our team in Antwerp or Brussels in Belgium. Your support will help international clients improve their environmental, health, safety performance and meet their sustainability objectives. A dynamic and inspiring team operating in an exciting work environment provides you learning and development opportunities.
* Assess environmental, health, safety (EHS) performance at industrial facilities;
* Prepare concise reports that describe compliance, potential EHS liability risks, and operational status of industrial facilities;
* Assist clients to implement follow-up actions to meet EHS expectations;
* Use your expertise to help clients reduce their carbon or water footprint and achieve their sustainability goals;
* Communicate with clients and with (COMPANY NAME) colleagues globally.
In order to be able to take on this responsibility you will be trained on the job with the aim to manage projects and ensure quality standards on deliverables.
* Master degree in engineering, environmental science, industrial safety, or related discipline;
* 2-4 years of experience in the EHS-field;
* Motivated, enthusiastic, team player;
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
* Experienced in writing comprehensive technical reports;
* Quick learner, eye for detail, driven working ethic;
* Client focused, able to develop and maintain long-term client relationships;
* Able to work independently; at client locations, with minimal supervision;
* Excellent English and Dutch language skills, both verbal and writing.
About the offer of (COMPANY NAME) to you
Careers at (COMPANY NAME) are a journey rather than a destination. Whatever career journey you decide to take, we will aspire to provide you with support, structure and opportunities to help you succeed.
* (COMPANY NAME) is structured to encourage collaboration and networking among regional offices, providing opportunities to network with our global service teams to share best practices, access the best talent, and partner on consulting opportunities.
* For over 40 years, (COMPANY NAME) has been working with clients around the world, in diverse industry sectors facing sustainability challenges. As an expert in sustainability, we play a role in helping companies achieving their objectives and contribute to the global dialogue. You can help creating value.
* We offer you the possibility to work on interesting multiple projects, allowing you to develop skills in various areas. You will work independently and will have a valuable contribution on important projects.
* We offer a scope of internal trainings and a career path with the possibility to grow within the company over the years, possibly through development programs.
* We offer a salary which is competitive to the market, and a good variety of secondary benefits such as 24 vacation days, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, laptop and mobile phone, meal vouchers and 100% payment of public transport from home to work. Our offices are located near main train stations.
Join (COMPANY NAME) to build a cleaner, safer and more sustainable planet for generations to come