Descripción del puesto:
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 8xxx3 - Antwerpen, Flanders, Belgium
Veterinary Nutritionist & Customer Service
Hill's Pet Nutrition Benelux
Are you passionate about pets? Do you enjoy helping customers and consumers make the right decisions about nutrition for their pets, whilst being flexible to perform additional sales support related activities? Are you comfortable switching and changing between multiple systems and tasks during a day? If so, then we offer a challenging and rewarding role focused on dietary consultancy in the customer service and logistics department within our international FMCG Company with plenty of scope to learn and grow in a strong team. We welcome motivated and intellectually curious individuals who are comfortable in French & Dutch to apply for this engaging role in our team.
* Answer customer & consumer technical questions about our products via phone or email, or in collaboration with our social media partners
* Assist in our growing online presence via various new platforms including being comfortable to hold virtual meetings with customers to talk about our products.
* Ad hoc project support, especially related to the dietary consultant role
* Help with customer service team training on our products
* Assist in standard customer service tasks such as order entry & follow up and complaint resolution via phone or email.
* Communicate with our customers/wholesalers concerning new products, promotions and other relevant information.
* Continuous challenging of and improvement of our processes to help elevate us to the next level.
Preferred Qualifications include:
* 0-2 years of work experience
* Ideally a veterinary background; alternatively a background in food science or food technology
* Strong in Dutch and French, good in English
* Fully proficient in computer systems & use of excel/ Google sheets
* Knowledge of SAP is advantageous
* Effective & accurate Communicator; both oral and written
* Consumer/Customer Focused
* Results Oriented
* Good Team Player
* Motivated & proactive
* Able to operate in high pressure environment
* Good at multitasking
The location of your team is in our offices in Breda, the Netherlands, however the job will be done partly on a work from home basis. The job is offered on the basis of 32 hours per week and you will be on a Belgian contract. We offer a very pleasant, international and professional work culture within a fast-growing, dynamic and result oriented company where there is room for independence and personal responsibility. You have an extensive possibility to keep developing yourself. Good employment conditions such as hospitalization insurance, pension plan, summer hours and an attractive bonus scheme.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill's we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill's is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm and http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation