Descripción del puesto:
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
(COMPANY NAME) is a global payments and technology company. It operates the world's fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 211 countries and territories. (COMPANY NAME)'s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities - such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances - easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.
Marketing Department is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics that achieve set business goals. Marketing at (COMPANY NAME) is a strategic partner for business development and a unique asset in clients' portfolio management through delivering valuable concepts and projects.
To ensure effective alignment with regional and local business priorities, this position works in close collaboration with the leadership team in HGEM and Europe. As the organization depends on effective matrix working relationships, strong communication, analytical skills and interpersonal relationship are essential ingredients for success in this role.
* Leading all marketing activities in the country
* 360 marketing project management with a focus on digital
* Responsible from B2B and B2C marketing activities
* Event Management
* Sponsorship asset management
* Development, execution and analysis of marketing projects for (COMPANY NAME) products and brands including but not limited to (COMPANY NAME) and Maestro - ATL and BTL
* Coordinating marketing agencies and other suppliers on projects
* Management of Purchase to Pay process for all projects
* Budget forecasting and follow up for marketing activities
* Assurance that all policies regarding marketing projects are followed
All About You
* Proven expertise in digital marketing
* Experience in consumer and brand marketing
* Experience in 360 consumer platform management with a focus on digital activations
* Strong quantitative/analytical skills.
* Experience, and passion about, in social/digital media and platforms
* Leadership and project management skills
* Being a great team player is a must for success in this role
* Project management skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly