Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Sales Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Concur Customer Engagement Expert (CEE) at this level is a functional leadership role closely aligned with the regional and senior management of Concur customer accounts, including account management strategies as well as engagement and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within the customers in the region. This role requires a senior professional with the expertise and experience to help the customers and assigned Customer Engagement Executives to maximize the value that customers and (COMPANY NAME) receive through adoption and use of the solution and to ensure that the customers deploy and use of all of their entitled subscription software. The role, by design, is cross functional and will align with leadership across the CCO (Chief Customer Office) and (COMPANY NAME).
Expectations and Tasks
The Customer Engagement Executive at an Expert level works in partnership with the CCO market Vice Presidents responsible for our geographic and strategic industry customers to develop and improve competencies, transfer knowledge and improve skills of the Customer Engagement Executives.
* Development and management of forecasting, account engagement plans, and customer engagement plans that will deliver business outcomes.
* Conducts customer business and opportunity diagnostics to analyze business case drivers, to identify program risks and to establish action plans that deliver near term results and continue to improve CCO business processes related to our value proposition.
* Work with the market Vice President and Customer Engagement Executives to develop and execute quarterly plans that improve customer adoption and increasing portfolio
Develops and maintains customer program reporting to communicate progress and to help govern the relationship with customer, CCO and (COMPANY NAME) executive sponsors.
* Develops deep relationships with key decision makers and executive sponsors from the customer's team.
* Responsible for knowledge management, best practices and leading Concur Experience Management strategies specific to the value proposition.
* Engagement Executive and account executives.
Assists customers with transformational change by facilitating and coordinating cross functional involvement with CCO solutions consulting, services delivery and business commerce enablement teams as required
Work with the Customer Engagement Executives to develop and implement account strategies and implementation plans that further existing account adoption and identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts. These plans should:
* Increase solution implementation and ensure rapid adoption and of solutions that drive business value for the customer
* Expand business process automation across the specific Line of business applications, increasing customer's usage of their contracted cloud applications up to and beyond the entitlements that they have.
* Track SLA performance and overall customer satisfaction
* Meet or exceed account-specific revenue and profitability goals for account portfolio including but not limited to renewals, subscription software expansion, and network revenue growth.
* Maintain a close working relationship other regional business teams (such as (COMPANY NAME) and Cloud LoB AEs, Services Account Managers, AGS support personnel, GADs, MPs and other customer facing personnel) in support of global customers and corporate functions necessary to support all assigned accounts.
* Drive opportunity development (including growth and qualification of pipeline in conjunction with assigned Account Executives) and accurate forecasting of the renewal and growth opportunities
* Facilitate quarterly Account Reviews with customer and Account team members to confirm ongoing customer account goals and strengthen relationships
* Excellent program and project management and customer management competencies
* Innovative Mindset
* Proven experience with business process transformation and re-engineering disciplines
* Experience managing complex customer engagements
* Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
* Line of Business specific experience - specific to the LoB that they are being primarily hired into. Examples include:
* CRM processes knowledge, as well Customer Experience solutions
Education, qualification, skills and competencies
Multilingual - Portuguese, English, Spanish (desired)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
#lifeatSAP #SAPjobs #SAPConcur
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Consulting, Sales Operations, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Engineering, Sales