Descripción del puesto:
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 (COMPANY NAME) team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. (COMPANY NAME) empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
As a Technical Solution Engineer, you will be joining a specialized team that is responsible for the technical relationship of our advertising clients and partners. In this position, you will support cross-functional teams of Engineering, Sales and Account Strategy members to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of (COMPANY NAME)'s online advertising platforms and partnerships. You'll be working on some of (COMPANY NAME)'s most innovative and high profile Advertising platforms.
What will you be doing?
* Work closely with our sales, strategy, and leadership teams to identify, develop, and optimize our new and existing business opportunities with advertising clients and partners by leveraging (COMPANY NAME)'s products and innovative technologies;
* Provide consulting services to our partners and build on internal processes and tools. Build lasting relationships and be sensitive to internal/external client needs;
* Assist and collaborate with partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting problems;
* Perform implementation reviews, evangelize new product features, and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams;
* Ability to prioritize high impact items and facilitate solutions within a fast paced environment.
What do you need?
* Strong ability to collaborate with, communicate with, and manage advertising client and partner relationships;
* Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background;
* Ability to prioritize responsibilities and deliver within tight timelines;
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills;
* Experience in one or more programming languages, including SQL, PHP and XML are nice to have skills;
* Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting front-end issues and network requests;
* Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand;
* Works well in a close-knit team, instinctively shares product insights and documents new information;
* Degree in Computer Science or related technical subject or equivalent practical experience;
* Fluent English and Spanish.
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent