Descripción del puesto:
This is (COMPANY NAME)
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Technical Support Engineer
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Technical Support Engineer in São Paulo Brazil to operate as a first interface with many of (COMPANY NAME)'s merchants across the globe, working closely with both the Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
What you'll do
* Provide technical assistance to merchants integrate to our API and troubleshooting issues with their Test and Live environments via phone, web-based tools and email.
* Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants issues.
Who you are
* You have strong written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English.
* You love to provide technical assistance to merchants applications, know how to read a JSON and help our merchants via phone, web-based tools and email
* You have a strong ability in understanding technical processes and is able to translate the needed actions to merchants
* You make quick informed decisions under pressure and develop your skills to build a strong team
* You are creative and innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical requests
* You are able to or have a keen interest in writing scripts, PHP or Java code
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, (COMPANY NAME) serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you