Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are looking for engineers who are familiar with the process of developing complex systems from the idea to the finished product. A hands-on approach and a very good understanding of technological processes involved in the development and production of powertrain systems is mandatory. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for cars, technology and engineering with a background of mechanical and/or electrical engineering education and has worked on additional projects within the industry.
* Gears: calculation, selection of the form, design, strength calculation, functionality, optimization
* Shafts: calculation, selection of the form, design, strength calculation, functionality, optimization
* Bearings: calculation, selection of the form, design, strength calculation, functionality, optimization
* Understanding of chronology and manufacturing of gears and shafts
* Understanding of heat treatment of materials
* Performing interference fit calculation
* Selection and understanding of oil - for cooling and lubrication
* BOM definition and management
* Creation of engineering drawings and technical documentation
* Bachelor's Degree (mechanical engineering background)
* At least 2 years of professional experience
* Good knowledge of CAD software (Solid Works, CATIA)
* Good knowledge of coupling devices and power transmission
* Knowledge of professional software for gear/gearbox design (KISSsoft)
* A high level of technical knowledge and experience of Powertrain component system design, packaging, production and testing
* Knowledge of calculation of size such as power, torque, speed ratio, efficiency
* Fluent English in spoken and written form
* Skills in organization and planning
* Good knowledge of technological processes and machining
3. Considered as an advantage:
* Knowledge of FEM & CFD analyses
* Knowledge of casting technologies
* Basic understanding of electrical components and electronics
* Basic knowledge of German (not obligatory)
* Experience in the automotive industry
4. What we offer
* The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
* Family-like and open work environment
* Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
* Competitive compensation package
* Financial support for accommodation and transportation
* Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, ERP, Electronics Engineer, Drafting, Engineering, Technology