Descripción del puesto:
Finance Business Partner, Power Solutions
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 1xxx5
Would you like to become the Business Partner in Finance for Power Solutions, influencing the future products of Vestas? Do you thrive as the go-to-person advising from a financial point of view in decision-making processes? If you have good social skills and value a supportive and collaborative work environment with a high degree of flexibility, then you might be our new committed team member!
Finance > Group Finance > Power Solutions Finance > VSP Finance - TS, PM, DC
You will join Group VPS Finance, which is part of Vestas' Global Finance organisation. We are responsible for business partnering towards Vestas' product development organisation, Vestas Power Solutions (VPS), ensuring objective and transparent decision making by delivering performance reporting, creating and following up on business cases and analysis to relevant stakeholders.
We direct a performance culture by ensuring ambitious and realistic target setting and keeping stakeholders accountable for targets and ensuring that root cause counter measures are implemented. We are structured in a Business Partner setup, where we are part of functional management teams across Power Solutions and has the responsibility for all financial support including:
* Ensure Product Profitability through product business cases and analysis of the commercial value created
* Department budget follow up
* Project controlling of Vestas' Turbine development projects
* Further we report on the profitability on the different product segments and facilitate that adequate actions are taken when needed.
This provides an interesting opportunity to get exposure in many Business Performance Management disciplines as well as strategic support.
Your primary areas of responsibility:
* Business partner towards the largest development projects within Vestas
* Be a trusted advisor towards the project team on financial matters and ensure transparency on project cost
* Responsible for full project cost reporting including value chain investments
* Support creation of business cases on new onshore products and follow up on commercial value created
* Prepare and present financial analysis to senior management in Vestas Power Solution
To succeed with the above-mentioned responsibilities, we envision that you have:
* Experience as Financial Business Partner, Finance Consultant, Project Manager with a good focus on communicating the financial performance
* A financial educational background (from university) or an engineering degree combined with solid experience in handling project financials
* Experience working in a high paced environment with multiple stakeholders at all corporate levels
* Experience in presenting complex analytics to senior stakeholders and decision makers
* Solid Knowlegde in Excel and Power Point - experience in SAP, SAP BI suite is perceived a benefit (but not a prerequisite if you have great IT and system skills)
* Proficiency in English, written and verbally
* Significant stakeholder management skills
* Professional communication skills and comfortable doing presentations
* Able to motivate and influence
* Proactive and result-driven
* Confident and Independent being able to act and make decisions on your own
What we offer
As part of Group Finance, we offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, flexible, reliable and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
You will have good opportunities to build your career in Vestas, when demonstrating aspiration, capacity and potential.
Work location is Aarhus N, Denmark.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible - and no later than 28th October 2020. We conduct interviews ongoing and close the position as soon as we have a found a great fit. If you need further information about the position please contact Director, Søren Kirkegaard Mathiasen on +4x xxxx xxx1.
All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels