Descripción del puesto:
RB is one of the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives through our brands such as Vanish, Neophos and Air Wick. Our enviable portfolio of Hygiene Home Powerbrands - either market leader or runner-up in most Nordic categories - boasts some of the consumer market's most innovative new products designed for hygiene and the home.
We are looking for a student worker that will be part of a large, diverse, and dynamic team, where every day is different, challenging, and exciting. The student worker will be part of the Logistics team, in the Supply Services area.
RB Nordics is implementing SAP ERP System, transitioning revolutionary changes on the way operations used to be done. Some processes would strictly follow the global template guidelines, and some others need to be locally adjusted. Therefore, re-definition of the way things is done is currently ongoing, on top of the daily operations and continuous efficiency projects.The main responsibilities that the student worker will have can are:
* To support the Supply Services team during the hyper-care period of the ERP transformation deployment. This could be translated into support in processes revision, definition, standardization and documentation.
* To support on the invoice approval flow. Freight invoices need to be controlled and coded. If differences arise, those are to be investigated and taken with freight forwarders.
* To support on the Goods receipt management, in close communication with our 3PL and factories.
* To support on the creation and management of new KPI dashboards in both Power BI and Excel, by using the brand-new SAP extracts and BI reports.
* To support and drive efficiency projects that can create value in the Freight In, Freight Out, and Warehousing activities.
* Master in Supply Chain Management, BA, Economics or equivalent
* Fluency in English
* Scandinavian languages are highly valued
* Energetic and self-driven in pursuing and finishing objectives - exercise initiative.
* Result-oriented, and natural planner with a critical assessment of own performance - quick learner, intellectually curious, pragmatic and of principle.
* Strong analytical skills
* "I can and I will do" attitude - open to change and unfamiliar tasks.
* Capable of building strong relationships.
* Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
* Very good in Excel. Nice to have: VBA
* Good knowledge of Power Point
Are you interested?
* Please apply through the link with your CV and motivational letter in one PDF file
* If any questions regarding the position, please contact Gxxxxxx.email@example.com