Descripción del puesto:
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives through our brands such as Strepsils, Veet, Durex, Gaviscon, and Scholl.
We stand by our vision to change the world by making people healthier and live better by nourishing the best start in life and empowering people to take health into their own hands. In RB Health, we believe that our success is driven by extraordinary people and now we look for an ambitious student to become part of our Nordic Supply and Demand team in Denmark.
The role of the Student Worker will be to support the Demand Planning team in both the daily operations as well as additional projects.
The primary areas of responsibility will include:
* Support to manage supply plan by delivering weekly reporting and coordinating information flow with suppliers.
* Review weekly forecast reports and provide analysis of data changes.
* Setup new items in the portfolio of the forecasting system.
* Match physical inventory with data in the system and analyze the differences to make sure the records kept are accurate and the products are available for sale.
* Arrange orders for goods to suppliers under demand planners supervision and control the process of invoice flow to ensure the invoices are processed in a timely manner.
* Help the team to create new and improve tools and macros to support the efficiency of processes.
* Support demand planning team in day-to-day operations.
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in International Business, Supply Chain Operations, Sales, Economics, Marketing or similar program at a recognized business school or university
* Energetic and self-driven in pursuing and finishing objectives
* Result oriented, proactive, pragmatic, and a quick learner.
* Strong analytical skills.
* "Can do" attitude - open to change and unfamiliar tasks.
* Capable of building strong relationships. exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
* Fluent in English, fluency in one of Nordic languages is considered a plus
* Advanced user of Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
* Unique opportunity to develop a professional career in a highly dynamic and cross-functional environment.
* Independent position with a wide scope of responsibilities and direct impact on RBs brands.
* Please apply through the link with your CV and motivational letter
* If any questions regarding the position, please contact Gxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org