Business Developer (Danish and French speaking)
Descripción del puesto:
Are you motivated by growing our business independently in Denmark and by joining a French leading company from the beauty sector?
VITRY is the oldest and a major cutlery manufacturer in the world. VITRY accessories are renown for quality, sold in pharmacies since 1955, perfected to the finest detail, illustrating the full refinement of hand-finished craftsmanship. Innovation being at the heart of the brand, VITRY has developed its range and created cosmetic and make-up products.
VITRY has been on the Danish market for decades and its commercial targets are pharmacies and wholesalers.
As Business developer, your role will primarily consist in maintaining and developing the Danish portfolio.
Client follow-up and prospection will be your major tasks, but we also expect that you be able to provide training to B2C sales teams in the points of sales.
Following wholesalers and participating to negotiations with local partners will also be part of your scope.
We will occasionally attend professional fairs and commercial events.
You will report directly to the Europe Export Director. The position requires business travels in all Denmark.
More about you :
• You have a true commercial sense.
• You thrive when challenged and managed by objectives.
• You are highly adaptable and have a sense for business analysis.
• You can work independently, have an eye for details and strong organisational skills.
• A challenging position with possible fast career development
• Join a family owned and international company with a strong brand and know-how
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then send a short application (max. 1 page) along with a CV and references to Géraldine Claquin.
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Full proficiency in Danish, French and English.
• 2 to 5-year work experience and a proven track records in business development, ideally at an international level.
• A previous experience in the luxury, health or beauty sector is a plus.
• Holding a driving licence is mandatory