Descripción del puesto:
SummaryBottega Veneta - inspiring individuality with innovative craftmanship since 1966. Creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
Store opening November 2023.
The Store Manager has the mission to lead their stores, drive the business, manage and motivate their team and create a unique client experience to reach sales goals and optimize productivity.
How you will contribute:
* Supports team to achieve individual and team sales and clienteling targets
* Sees business opportunity and possible challenges to help initiate changes and improve the business
* Drives the team to be daring by ensuring they cross sell and use selling technique to maximize opportunities
* Implements a culture that leverages on all KPls
* Analyzes sales figures and KPls using available data/systems to better understand performance and sales opportunities
* Helps team to create an engaging and emotional client experience offering best in class service
* Drives the team to fully embrace a clienteling culture of building strong and long-term relationships with clients
* Ensures the team collects meaningful client information for the CRM tool to help further engage with clients (campaigns, events, one to one appointments …)
* Works closely with Local CRM team
* Recruits, selects, develops their team members through coaching, supporting, directing
* Engages and motivates their team to strive towards a common goal
* Shows flexibility to accept new ideas and initiatives
* Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people and situations maintaining own authenticity
* Expresses opinions clearly and in a constructive way
* Delegates tasks, accordingly, depending on the skills and areas of responsibilities of the team members, to support the team development, have more time to spend on the shop floor and support succession planning
* Communicates effectively with their team, managers and network
* Provides constructive feedback and coaches team members to foster accountability and to develop them
* Works closely with Local merchandising team by communicating and providing feedback
* Demonstrates curiosity towards the world of fashion/art/culture by keeping informed to better understand the markets
* Supports stock management and movements
* Maintain the stability and reputation of the Brand by complying with legal requirements
* Understands and applies the company policies and procedures, and ensures team members are informed accordingly
* Works closely with Local Store Operation
Who you are:
* Strategic and solution minded
* Track record of individual performance, delivering results beyond expectations
* A good understanding of fashion, art and luxury
* Manages conflicts towards constructive resolution
* Is perceived as a leader and is able to influence people
* Is open to feedback
* Embraces the Brand and self- expression being mindful of brand aesthetic and vision
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
OrganizationBottega Veneta Servicios S de RL de CV
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||02 Jun 2023|
|Sector:||Productos de Lujo|