Descripción del puesto:
We're (COMPANY NAME)!
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
(COMPANY NAME) combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) to reach over 15 million people per week. (COMPANY NAME) has also rolled out "(COMPANY NAME) Originals." These proprietary events utilize a data-driven content creation strategy where booking trends and analytics are used to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
* You have a native level of proficiency in German and English. Spanish, French or Portuguese as a third language is a plus.
* You have experience as a community manager, customer service or similar role.
* You have a deep passion for Digital Marketing and Social Media! You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
* Experience with design/edit tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, etc.) is a plus.
* You have ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
* You have attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
* You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
* You are based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain
About the role
* Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers.
* Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
* Evaluate and develop the content strategy to cater to our users.
* You can bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and manage our international communities in social media.
* Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies to engage our users.
* Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Benefits & Perks
* 40% off in our plans.
* Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution!
* Offices located in Madrid's city center (near Puerta del Sol) with flexible working hours.
* Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!