Descripción del puesto:
Working within our Secure Networks, Communications, and Cloud business unit, the Security Analyst will monitor activity, investigate breaches and other incidents, and operate Software to protect systems and infrastructure. Our Security Operations Centre team is responsible for providing 24/7 monitoring and analyst support to our client base. (COMPANY NAME) is the world's largest testing, inspection and certification and we have branched into cyber security.
* Proven experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor;
* Implement and manage security tools;
* Monitor trends and provide analysis of security log data from several security systems;
* Validate security alerts and conduct response activities with customers;
* Take ownership of threat and vulnerability analysis services;
* Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
* At least 2 years' worth of experience working in a threat hunting position;
* Experience operating monitoring tools such as Splunk and conducting event parsing, analysis and triage;
* Previous experience with Ruby on Rails, Kotlin, MySQL and / or PHP and working with Threat Intelligence feeds and solutions to identify threats;
* Python, Java. Bash or PowerShell scripting experience;
* CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Certification or other equivalent is preferred.
* Background of administering of Jira Service Desk environment.
This position will be based at our Madrid Cyber Lab.
Videos To Watch
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||20 Oct 2020|