Descripción del puesto:
You will be part of (COMPANY NAME)'s Services Engineering team, which provides design, deployment, and support for systems, services, and requirements in all (COMPANY NAME) locations. The team is also responsible for managing a heterogeneous environment, Cloud Infrastructure, Internal IT Infrastructure, web and on-premise applications, etc.
The selected candidate will have specific experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems, and a strong technical orientation, troubleshooting skills and creativity in problem-solving. Having cloud experience (on AWS, AZURE or Google) will be a Plus.
The candidate should be a technical security professional or a person with extensive security knowledge that enjoys jumping into a challenging position on the cutting edge of security operations. As a Security Engineer, he will be responsible for enhancing corporate security, detection capabilities to catch advanced threats, mentoring analysts of threat actors, and building advanced correlation use cases and reporting. The candidate will improve the global corporate security, defining, selecting, deploying and operating new security platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Collaborate in reviewing and answering Request for Proposals (RFP) about (COMPANY NAME) Security Program.
* Implement and support the deployment of new security technologies (both software and hardware) across the company (Cloud and on-premise solutions) to protect the organization based on the latest threats. These technologies may include, but not limited to, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Detection (IDS), Monitoring Tools, Vulnerability Scanners, Firewall, End-Point, and Mobile Management
Mobile Device Management (MDM), Unified Endpoint Management (UEM), Antivirus, Identity Management, Operating System policies, etc..
* Manage the day to day monitoring, change management, rules set deployment, and issue handling.
* Provide operational incident support (based on level) across a set of assigned technologies.
* Implement requested changes, updates, and improvements to the Global Security Infrastructure. This also includes technology refreshes, minor updates, report development, access provisioning, implementation of major upgrades, as well as alert tuning and development.
* Update process documentation and team portals.
* Use scripting languages to automate tasks and gather data.
* Define AWS Cloud Formation and/or ARM automation tasks.
* Define hardening techniques for the Windows, Linux & Virtualization platforms.
* Perform monitoring and maintenance of the overall environment working with experienced team members.
* Support auditors and provide pieces of evidence needed, review audit reports, review and implement or support to get the necessary remediations.
* Manage equipment tracking, internal software, and hardware utilization.
* Assist to Information Asset Owners and other company teams to define and implement the appropriate security recommendations.
* Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve incident response times, analysis of incidents, and help other departments to mitigate and solve incidents.
* Develop and document procedures, guidelines, etc.
* Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues and participate in 24x7 on-call.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Ability to use problem-solving techniques, troubleshoot associated with system outages or other operational issues. Identify root cause to drive improvements into the platform to prevent future operational incidents, such as root cause analysis to resolve issues.
* Ability to handle multiple complex tasks in a dynamic environment, with tight deadlines concurrently.
* Degree relating to information systems or computer science or demonstrated related knowledge and experience.
* To be a proactive and autonomous person.
* Professional curiosity and ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
* Good English level, additional languages will be a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
* Strong knowledge of information security with operations (ITIL) experience. Foundational skills such as Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems, computer networking (TCP/IP, DNS, AD, LDAP, SMTP, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SSL, Syslogd, PKI, IDS, IPS, SIEM, Monitor Tools, DPI, DLP, GRC), application and infrastructure vulnerabilities, and encryption.
* Experience supporting complex global security infrastructures. Proven operations experience in the Information Security field. Ability to lead and troubleshoot medium complexity operational issues.
* Working experience and/or knowledge on AWS and Container is a plus.
* Good understanding of relational database systems, SQL query language, and scripting language (Powershell, Linux Shell, Perl, Python, etc).
* Knowledge of security compliance standard ISO-2xxx1, SOC 2, SOC-3, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, etc. will be a plus.
* Also, it will be a plus, knowledge of international normative compliance like General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), China's first Cybersecurity Law (CSL), etc.
The position and support would require to work on a flexible schedule when necessary, being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
* We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
* We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
* We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee