Descripción del puesto:
The PO Data Platform is a full-time position with 100% dedication. We are looking for a fully-rounded Data Product Owner to lead our Data Platform Team.
As a Product Owner, you will lead your Squad's Vision and Strategy, evangelising it both internally and externally. Working closely with Engineering Managers, Data Eng., Data Scientist, Data Analysts , Insights,.. You will be flexible, have a holistic view of the product beyond your team and take pride in having full responsibility of the Data Platform's success.
* You will be responsible to lead and boost the (COMPANY NAME) Spain's Data Platform team made out of Big Data and DataOps engineers.
* You will keep up to date the backlog of improvement initiatives
* Collaborate and keep a close relationship with central teams to build tooling and services necessary to improve Data Driven Capabilities in (COMPANY NAME) Spain.
* Define a Data Platform product vision aligned to our business goals and growth.
* Define, together with your team, quarterly OKR's aligning them with the RE and Company organisation.
* Own, manage and prioritize the product backlog for a squad team.
* Plan and follow up of on sprints.
* Provide strong leadership to the technical team to optimize the data eng. lead time.
* Measure and evaluate the daily product performance.
* Ensure Product health excellence.
* Daily stakeholder management.
* Communicate internally and externally to inspire and evangelize the Data Platform Product vision.
* Collaborate with our Agile Coaches and Eng. Managers to develop a high performance team.
* Apply deep knowledge of the fundamentals of Data Engineering to write robust, maintainable, efficient data flows that will power the (COMPANY NAME) Data Driven Philosophy.
* Apply deep knowledge of the fundamentals of DataOps Culture.
* Expertise in some of (COMPANY NAME)'s Data building blocks (AWS, Airflow, S3, Redshift, Spark, Scala, Python, etc…)
* Apply experience working with fault-tolerant, resilient, highly-available data services.
* Good foundation in data architecture design and the ability to apply those principles to real-world data problems
* You will need to be up to date with the latest industry technical standards and practices.
* Ownership and commitment to drive a Product Squad and Mission.
* Entrepreneurial mindset and an established track record of getting things done.
* 100% user/customer oriented with real passion for solving user/customer problems.
* Problem solver and can do attitude.
* Data-driven and strong analytical skills.
* Understanding of complex data architectural environments.
* Scrum and Lean Startup techniques practitioner.
* Ability to work in cross functional teams in an energising environment.
* Leadership skills, ability to inspire and guide teams without direct authority and provide hands-on leadership.
* Very good organizational and communication skills.
* Fluent in English.
* Experience in international environments.
* Team player who loves challenges.
* Passion for digital media with a creative instinct.
* Soft skills: influence, change driver, humbleness, honesty, empathy, egoless.
* Work with excellent professionals to solve hard technical challenges.
* Be part of a company with an excellent working environment and modern, creative offices.
* Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group.
* Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h
* 38h work week (Friday afternoons off).
* 23 paid vacation days a year, plus the 24th and 31st of December off.
* Intensive workday during summer months and Easter (34h work week).
* Medical insurance.
* Attractive remuneration according to your experience.
* MacBook Pro or Dell equivalent laptop + iPhone 8 or Samsung S9.
* Free breakfast, coffee and fruit.
* One paid conference per year, and 5 days per year to attend conferences.
* Flexible compensation