Descripción del puesto:
In (COMPANY NAME) Group Spain we are looking for a manufacturing process engineer who is responsible for the process design, operation and implementation and works fot our internal clients to improve industrial processes in orden to mantain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
Among others, your main functions will be:
* Project management
* Manufacturing Process audit
* Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma aproaching for Process Control projects and continuous improvement working with production team leaders:
* LEAN & SIX SIGMA implementation to improve the manufacturing processes.
* KPIs improvements in order to create, implement, analyze and improve lab performance in terms of service, quality and productivity.
* Water and energies reduction.
* Annimation of all the LEAN working teams to fix issues: GRP, GAP...
* Study, create, modify and update of lab work instructions and SOP procedures for the different phases of the manufacturing porcess.
* Lab process and Lay out reengineering, study of manufacturing flows and line balancing.
* Report to Europe support teams inprovements, incidences or production error.
* Leadership on Health & Safety workshop activities.
We are searching for someone who:
Has studies in Engineering and Industrial Automation with Black Belt certificate.
Has experience for at least 5 years as process engineer
Also knows about:
C1 English level
Ms Office (mainly Excel Advance level)
Experience working with Autocad.
Someone who is strong in:
* Strategic vision
* Results focused
* Analytical skills
* Customer skills
* Lean & Six Sigma skills
* Developed soft skills
Based in Madrid, we are offering a full time permanent contract in the multidisciplinary engineering department of the leader in the lenses industry