Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is a marketplace specialist, operating digital marketplaces in 16 countries in Europe, Latin America and North Africa. Our leading local brands include Leboncoin in France, InfoJobs in Spain, Subito in Italy, Jofogás in Hungary, and Segundamano in Mexico, among many others. Thanks to the "second hand effect" of buying and selling used goods, our marketplaces promote sustainability and protect the environment by reducing greenhouse emissions.
At (COMPANY NAME), we draw on the principles of successful marketplaces to do our job well. We actively exchange ideas, and we're always learning from each other. We are a company where everyone belongs, and our culture is based on mutual trust. Above all, we keep a strong focus on creating and developing value - because we believe every house can be a home, every person can be useful, and every object can live a second, third or fourth life. And we leverage our scale to help build a sustainable future where everything can find its purpose or a new one.
The Global Markets team is a centre of excellence that supports our marketplaces that span across 13 Countries and 3 Regions (Europe, LATAM and North Africa). It is a cross-functional central team whose role is to accelerate the growth of our marketplaces in all these countries.
We are looking for a Brand expert to join Global Markets to advise and deliver on branding activity across our strong portfolio of brands in Europe, North Africa and LATAM. You will work in a uniquely global role with a diverse team of CMOs and senior Product, Tech and Marketing leadership across our Global Marketplaces.
What will you do?
* End to end supervision of local branding campaigns: from the initial briefing to creative production, media plan, results measurement and efficiency tracking
* Best practice and knowledge sharing: create a community around branding, share guidelines and best practices and build a knowledge base. Evangelisation work with top management and other functions beyond marketing.
* Brand tracking: be the owner of our internal brand tracking tool. Attend to countries needs and requests. Provide guidance and support. Drive insights
* A data driven marketer with first rate influencing skills
* A deep understanding of the branding domain, both online and offline.
* Understanding of the combination of branding with performance investment.
* Proven experience launching effective branding campaigns.
* A combination of agency and client side experience is ideal
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more
Videos To Watch