Descripción del puesto:
Who We Are:
Vistaprint's Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world's most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more - all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
Along with our partners in Marketing and Technology, we are embarking on an exciting adventure to upgrade the entirety of our customer journey with personalized experiences. Vistaprint is a leader in mass customization of printed products but there is still tremendous opportunity to tailor the actual interactions we have with our customers as they arrive at our website, call our Call Center or receive our marketing communications. To get there, we will need a results-oriented and passionate advocate for personalization at scale.
Are you offended by irrelevant emails and catalogs? Do you find yourself keeping a short list of memorable retail experiences that seemed to have been crafted for you? Do you have visions of data, technology and artificial intelligence coming together to create outstanding moments that delight shoppers everywhere? And do you see yourself at the master architect of those creations?
As long as you answered YES to all of the above questions, you are that ideal candidate we are looking for.
What You Will Do:
* Partner with a variety of teams in Marketing, CX and "Product" Management to understand the business strategy, define the critical moments for personalization and translate them into concrete results for cross-functional personalization teams
* Design and lead a standardized communication and documentation process for various business partners on the data product status and roadmap.
* Create end-to-end data product backlogs: design, test and scale omnichannel personalization data products of the assigned areas (few examples: recommender systems, personalized campaigns)
* Build out the technological capabilities related to the new tech stack (work with Iterable, Optimizely, Segment)
* Design, set up and implement proves of concept (POCs) enhancing the team's expertise. Ensure high standards in methods, speed in execution and learn from new insights that can have strong impact to the business and costumers
* Lead a team of 4+ individual contributors from technical teams (data science, data engineering, analytics)
* Set up team ceremonies and their cadence to monitor whether the work is delivering the expected value and raise roadblocks to the leadership members when resources are not sufficient
* Bachelor's degree in Business/Technology and work experience in analytics and/or technical/digital roles, ideally in customer analytics-related topics
* Customer-centric approach and ability to build the best possible experience to new and existing customers. Key drivers for the financial success include providing relevant and personalized content and being able to engage with the costumers
* "Minimum lovable product" (MLP) thinking to test new personalized data products on a small scale before investing resources over extended periods of time
* Strong coaching and mentoring skills including the ability to identify the key results for the team members' success and to plan for near-term and long-term team growth
Nice to Have:
* Advanced coding skills in SQL, Python
* Proactive and positive approach to face challenges and overcome obstacles
Why You'll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an excellent work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our outstanding sabbatical-like program, "Vistabreak", to name a few! Here in Barcelona, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, free breakfast on Mondays and Fridays, as well as a game room.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane's return as CEO, we've renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth - for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a (COMPANY NAME) company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.