Descripción del puesto:
⚡ Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
🌟 About the role
We're looking for an enthusiastic Content marketing specialist that loves writing quality content as a means to delivering qualified leads to join our growing marketing team.
As a content specialist, you'll be required to produce a wide variety of content across different formats and channels. You will also flex your talents in project management, strategic marketing, data analysis, and reporting.
🧞♂️ What you'll be doing:
* Writing and editing. A lot. Every day. On deadline. You'll be producing content across a variety of formats and channels, such as blog posts, guides, ebooks, webinars, case studies, social media, newsletters, and more.
* Building strong relationships with relevant figures within the vacation rental industry, and exploring content collaboration opportunities like guest posts, interviews, and webinars.
* Running outreach campaigns to increase the authority of our website.
* Analyzing the performance of your content (in terms of traffic, leads, and several additional KPIs), creating reports to keep track and sharing the results with the rest of the team.
🎯 We're looking for someone who:
* Understands and loves content. You love producing all forms of content; webinars, videos, podcasts, blog posts… you name it! You understand and believe in the importance of creating quality content to engage with your potential customers.
* Has a data-driven mindset. Work doesn't end once you hit "publish". You will be constantly measuring the traffic, conversions and overall performance of your content projects to make sure they are delivering results.
* Plays well with others. **You love working in a team! Yes, you are responsible for your own projects, but you also listen to your teams' ideas, filter their notes, and make them feel heard. You know how to explain challenging concepts, so everybody can understand them, and enjoy seeing how people improve their knowledge thanks to you.
* Gets stuff done. There are no time clocks or ankle chains keeping you at your desk. You have work to do, deadlines to hit, and projects to complete. That means you will use your problem-solving and organizational skills almost as much as your content creation chops.
* You're self-motivated and expect feedback. You don't need to be tightly managed to be successful, yet you understand the importance of following processes and communication. You don't need to be fired up; you're self-motivated by the inner drive to produce the best results and to be part of creating something great. You have demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles. Expect feedback. Because they're coming whether you expect them or not. People can run from it or run with it. You choose the latter.
* Native/near native level of English and another European language (such as Italian, French, German, or Portuguese)
* At least 1-2 years of experience writing content in different formats, including long-form blog posts and guides, eBooks, case studies, social media posts, video scripts, and newsletters. Bonus if you have experience in the vacation rental or real estate industries.
* Experience in a marketing role is preferred. Bonus if you've worked at a startup or technology company. You have a track record for producing content that delivers qualified leads, and you've helped define and been accountable to clear goals and KPIs.
* Experience with SEO tools (e.g., Semrush, Ahrefs), analytics software (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console), marketing automation software (e.g., HubSpot), and CMS platforms (e.g.: WordPress) is a plus.
* Knowledge of design tools, like Canva, Figma, or Photoshop, is a plus.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150EUR.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you'll love us:
You'll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At (COMPANY NAME), we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||09 May 2023|
|Sector:||Turismo / Hotelería|
|Idiomas:||Inglés, Italiano, Francés|