Descripción del puesto:
Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you!
Our client is a leading study agency abroad, which organizes language courses in Switzerland and worldwide since 1996.
Its presence is international, with more than 50 sales offices in Europe, Oceania and Latin America.
Currently due to its expansion plan, we are looking for an SEA specialist to grow and increase your online presence.
Reporting to the Manager of SEA and UX, the ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, execution, analysis, optimization, reporting and budgetary control of their paid traffic activities in the 16 markets in which it is present.
* Responsible for the overall growth of potential customers and audience for digital channels, mainly SEA but also Remarketing, Display, Advertising on social networks and affiliation, based on strict budgetary control.
* Responsible for the budget and lead forecast
* Work with the online team to optimize the ROI of all paid digital marketing by measuring, managing and analyzing campaign performance.
* Provide a continuous analysis of paid search campaigns, visibility and traffic metrics.
* Analyze customer audience, competitors, market and trends to improve optimization.
* The monitoring, reporting and analysis of KPI results, detect and propose improvements
* Assist in the creation of marketing materials (banners, emails, landing pages) working closely with the design and web teams.
Your technical and professional skills:
* More than 2 years of proven experience in digital marketing, focusing on Google Ad Words and Bing managing multilingual accounts for different markets.
* Deep knowledge of online digital acquisition channels, both search and performance visualization.
* Deep knowledge of Analytics, Tag Manager, Merchant Center and Facebook Business Manager. Ability to learn and use new tools and digital platforms.
* Experience in A / B testing tools and methodology.
* Very strong skills in Excel
* Performance and analytical mentality based on KPI.
* Native German or Italian speaker fluent in English. Spanish or any other European language is considered an advantage.
Your personal skills:
* Ability to work in an international environment.
* Ability to work autonomously, good problem solver.
* Reach the range of skills, from creativity to detailed operational execution.
* Strong in teamwork.
What we offer you:
* The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting language travel market.
* A young and dynamic work environment.
* An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development are important.
* Competitive compensation based on your expertise