Descripción del puesto:
This role will provide hands-on implementation and deployment services and ensure a smooth transition post-deployment to the support/maintenance phases. Additionally, the role will be responsible for the continuous improvement of delivery processes and methods.
This mission-critical role is placed within the BITS (Business Information and Technology Services) team, in charge of supporting (COMPANY NAME) Central Functions and Marketplaces in the achievement of its goals with seamlessly integrated and resilient business information and technology services, as well as providing guidance on new trends in productivity and business process automation.
Your skills and qualifications include:
* Experience in designing and implementing Identity Access Management solutions to support critical systems and business programs.
* Experience with technologies and protocols to support identity federation and robust access control models (e.g., SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect).
* Deep understanding of typical enterprise identity life cycle management & access right standards in large companies.
* Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security, cloud architecture and SaaS.
* AD and LDAP experience is preferred.
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
* Proficient business knowledge of the English language is required.
It would be great if you would also have:
* Okta previous experience is preferred.
* SaaS deployment experience: Salesforce, Google, Slack, Workday and HR as master for identities preferred.
* Software development experience.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Contribute to gather, analyse and design Identity & Access Management services based on cutting edge technologies.
* Perform hands on deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of the Identity & Access Management services.
* Coordinate with international teams all over the world. Develop and test integration points together if necessary.
* Maintain and administrate Identity & Access Management services for the whole company
* Provide mentoring, expertise and training to local administrators on maintenance of the services.
* Be the go to person when it comes to Identity & Access Management
* Review and adjust support process with helpdesk teams.
* Participate in interaction and collaboration with Identity & Access Management vendors teams as needed to address escalated issues.
What do we have to offer:
* A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
* Opportunities to work on a global level, with senior management on strategic issues
* Excellent growth opportunities close to top management and their priorities
* The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
* Competitive compensation package
* Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
This role will be based in Barcelona with occasional travel to other offices.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.