Descripción del puesto:
About (COMPANY NAME):
We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, (COMPANY NAME) delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
We're looking for a Health and Safety Technician who wants to join our People's team in our HQ in Barcelona, Spain. If you are someone who loves working in a fast-paced startup environment, a true perfectionist, an organization freak and are passionate about Health and Safety processes, (COMPANY NAME) is your place!
Be a part of a team where you will:
* Manage and control all Health and Safety matters according to the Spanish law
* Risk assessments, proposal with measures of control and reduction of risks derived from risk assessments
* Creation and Implementation of the Prevention Plan
* Emergency plans and different drills that employees need to do
* Coordination of the CAEs
* Management of health surveillance
* Promote the application of current regulations on the prevention of occupational risks, ensuring the preparation of procedures and updating internal standards ensuring compliance
* Preparation of technical prevention reports
* Preparation of necessary prevention documentation
* Assessment of occupational risks
* Provide advice and guidelines to stakeholders in regards to Health and Safety
* Review and update the status of current documentation
* Provide information and data
* Identify and assess the occupational risks and promote a risk-reduction program
* Train and promote best practices to employees at all levels in all topics related to Health and Safety (in English)
Degree or Master in Health and Safety
Able to work in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment and work with all levels of management
Thrives in ambiguity
Organized, proactive, and creative
Hands-on profile/ mindset
Customer service oriented
Great communication skills
Spanish and English Fluent
Experience our (COMPANY NAME) Life benefits:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
Free monthly (COMPANY NAME) credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero (COMPANY NAME) delivery fee on all (COMPANY NAME) orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible working environment
What you'll find when working at (COMPANY NAME):
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
(COMPANY NAME) is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 3x, xxx9, we're currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on (COMPANY NAME), please visit https://gxxxxxxx.xxx/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxx/ | LinkedIn: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxx-xxp