Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) SAS
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of EUR 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Cyber Security Programme Manager to be based in Madrid (Getafe).
This role is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to bring his/her expertise in Programme and Project Management to support our delivery and execution capacity for our projects within the (COMPANY NAME) Cyber Security organization.
Your Impact & Future Team:
* You will provide your expertise overseeing the progress of strategic Cybersecurity projects. Some of our ongoing projects are related to Access Management / SAP / Networks.
* On top of delivering programs OTOCOQ, you role will be to upskill the Project Management capability we have within the Cyber Organisation.
* You will join a small centralized team of Project Managers aiming to become the pillar of the team.
What's in for you?:
* You will influence the way we deliver project within the (COMPANY NAME) CyberSecurity organization.
* You will contribute to culture change by bringing your experience to help us to move to a more delivery and execution oriented organization.
* You will aim to uplift PM capabilities within Cyber Security organisation and to become a Focal Point for the wider IM community looking to provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers.
The principle responsibilities of the role can be summarized as follows:
You will provide expertise regarding all facets of cybersecurity operations including key program areas such as:
* Ensure that all programmes deliver the desirable outcome supporting the organizations strategic objectives.
* Establish short and long term programme objectives and ensures team members meet them.
* Recruit and develop team members.
* Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
* Decide on suitable strategies and objectives, Coordinate cross-project activities.
* Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff.
* Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities; Apply change, risk and resource management.
* Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors.
* Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
* Resolves Programme issues as they arise, Resolve projects' higher scope issues.
* Prepare reports for program directors.
Your Boarding Pass:
* Strong Programme Management experience - Key contributor, recognized Specialist.
* Previous experience working on large scale project delivery within complex organisations dealing with complex technologies is key.
* Experience within an IT/Security context would be a strong asset.
* Thorough understanding of Programme & Project Management techniques and methods. Good knowledge of PM methodology, AGILE or Waterfall methodologies.
* Outstanding leadership and excellent communication skills.
* Excellent problem-solving ability and organizational skills.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief