Descripción del puesto:
Merchandising Manager - Spain
The (COMPANY NAME) mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our almost 1 million customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The (COMPANY NAME) team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
We inspire our customers. Being trend scouts and interior experts, we search for interesting topics, plan seasons and transform trends into interior that is exciting for our customers. Our passion is interior & style and we make shopping a great experience. With our photoshoots, editorial content & product selection we create new worlds of interior - day by day!
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Merchandising Manager (m/f/d) for our Spanish Club Team. In this position, you will be responsible for merchandising and content on Wxxxxxxx.xs to make sure the website always looks fascinating and fresh.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Brainstorming and creative input for planning and content optimization on the Spanish website
* Continuous trend scouting
* Creating mood boards and presentations, providing input on fresh themes and new trends for the adjoining teams
* Development of theme-based sales promotions based on existing warehouse availabilities
* Supervision of global sales campaigns in cooperation with the other (COMPANY NAME) countries
You come with:
* A style-oriented personality with passion for home & living, interior design and fashion
* Proactive team player qualities with excellent communication skills and a very hands-on mentality
* Great sense for shapes, colors and the latest trends
* Excellent organizational skills and a detail-oriented work ethic
* Fluent English, Spanish native speaker level
* A corporate culture with a high level of transparency, a great team building, flat hierarchies and quick decision making
* Close hands-on collaboration with management and strong, dynamic and engaging colleagues
* Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
* An experience in a rapidly growing e-commerce company that is market leader in its segment
* Many inspirations for your beautiful home