Descripción del puesto:
⚡ Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
⚡ About the position
At (COMPANY NAME), we're on the lookout for a Customer Support Specialist with Native level of French to join the team in Barcelona!
As a Customer Support Specialist, it is all about helping people. You will become an expert (we call ourselves "gurus") in using the (COMPANY NAME) software. You will use that expertise to advise our customers on how to successfully use (COMPANY NAME) to set up their own accommodation website and grow their vacation rental business. You will help them by responding quickly to customer support requests, troubleshooting, and guiding them on how to make the most of (COMPANY NAME).
⭐ What will you do:
* Provide information and advice users on appropriate action to solve issues.
* Respond to incoming requests for assistance via email, phone or chat.
* Ensure nothing but excellent service and a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone, email or chat.
* Troubleshoot technical issues.
* Report customers feedback/issues to relevant departments & Follow up.
⭐ What you must have:
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
* Easily connecting with people and understanding their issues.
* Passion for creating the best customer experience ever.
* Organized and able to handle multiple inquiries.
* Positive attitude and sense of responsibility.
* Good communication and problem-solving skills.
* Familiar with cloud-based applications and internet expert.
* Love taking ownership of side projects.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150EUR.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you'll love us:
You'll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At (COMPANY NAME), we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||19 Jul 2023|
|Sector:||Turismo / Hotelería|
|Idiomas:||Francés, Inglés, Español|