Descripción del puesto:
Join our Consumer Experience and Performance team!
For more than a century, L'Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L'Oréal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. By acting as a real business partner for all our divisions, our Global IT team contributes directly to the success of L'Oréal's entire brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl's, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
We are looking for a GCP Project Manager for L'Oréal EMEA Digital CRM department.
Our team "Consumer Experience and Performance" is in charge of the data platform (Mongo DB on Azure Cloud + Google Cloud Platform) and reporting tools (Power BI and Data Studio) for L'Oréal CRM users across the zone.
We deal with B2C data for all the countries of EMEA (42 countries).
· Lead the architecture and design of the GCP solutions
· Manage a development team (contractors)
· Define the implementation of use cases under GCP
· Provide support / expertise to countries DATA development teams across EMEA on the GCP components involved and on the code
* Ensure deliveries are matching business expectations and level of quality using DevOps frameworks
· Build the framework elements necessary for development teams
· Write standards and good practice documents
· Participate in the exploratory process of GCP functionalities, carry out POC / POV
· At least 2 years of significant experience on GCP Data services (Bigquery, Dataflow, CloudComposer)
· Experience in delivering data solutions
· Project Management principles and organization
· Agile and DevOps familiar
· Communication skills (oral and written)
· Pedagogy and ability to share knowledge and upskill people
· Power BI experience
· Knowledge of key retail and / or digital merchant businesses and data
What we offer:
You will be participate to innovative projects, which have a strong impact on our organization.
* Located in Parisian Region (Clichy)
* Challenges and opportunities to take up
* An HR follow-up to help you build your future career path
More information on the L'Oréal Group, let's meet on our LinkedIn Page