Descripción del puesto:
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
MISSIONS AND RESPONSABILITIES
* Ensure software quality follow up and record traces on software development.
* Ensure consistency between the client, the internal quality policy and regulation requirements for the delivered software.
* Authorize the liberation of the product outside the site.
Customer links and management:
* Interface for customer on software quality
* Manage and plan the software project quality follow up (including quality management milestones : gate reviews, audits)
Project execution controls
* Build and manages project Software Quality Assurance plan (SQAP) and/or Train Software Management Plan (TSMP) for the project , giving the quality level to reach, the specific quality requirements to ENG & MGT parts (including suppliers), and its own activities, in compliance with the internal SwQA instruction
* Ensures the application of the Engineering software development instructions, templates and monitoring their application all along the project, · Builds & leads the Software end of phase reviews based on verified evidences, and leads the software delivery review for authorization (including purchased supplies)
* Reports quality alerts to the software manager , EQM and project staff.
* Ensures quality of the configuration & change processes application through inspection or audit, CCB periodicity. Extract CR in database for verifications.
* Controls project deliverables compliance with the processes & norms through inspection and audits
* He/she checks directly in configuration tool (Clearcase) that documentation status is ready and on line with project delivery proposed
* He/she records his/her remarks and answers on dedicated file to be include in SQAVR.
* Authorize the delivery to the customer
* Supports the teams and the managers for all quality aspects. Manage REX after IQA
* Manage Non conformities and animate problem solving during project execution phase
* Improve by follow up configuration management on Sw and its documentation
* Support project quality improvement with the Software Method Leader and the EDU managers
Educational requirement : Master degree in Engineering (Management background depending on the size of the project)
Technical Knowledge / Experience :
* Industrial or system Quality understanding
* Awareness on Processes and Products delivered in the project
* Background on Software aspects
* Fluent in English
* Have read and understanding EN 5xxx8 and EN 5xxx7
Behavioral and Technical Skills / Competencies: Rigor and Discipline, ability to say no, resilience, assertivity, constructive relationship, take account of all stakeholders
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||26 Nov 2020|
|Sector:||Transporte / Logística|