Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of EUR 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company ?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges ?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of (COMPANY NAME) specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS !
Tasks & accountabilities:
APSYS is looking for Special Processes Engineer, your mission and responsibilities will include:
The main mission will be to ensure the qualification and the monitoring of special processes implemented by suppliers for helicopters parts manufacturing. The main tasks will be to ensure:
* Writing and steering of special processes qualification programs (coordination of technical tasks, program planning respect, deviations management...,)
* Realization of technical audits and follow-up of associated action plans
* Technical assistance to our suppliers for special processes implementation
* Management of qualification process/supplier (management of data base)
* Writing and management of normative documentation linked to activity
* Communication with suppliers (technical meeting, information...)
* This job requires willingness and availability to perform some missions in France and abroad (approximately 15 missions per year) that can last up to15 days.
* Educated to an engineering or PhD degree specialized in materials, chemistry and / or aerospace
* Knowledge of metallurgical aspects, metallization, thermal & surface treatments, coatings, composites, assembly processes, non-destructive testing
* Good knowledge of manufacturing/inspection processes and quality procedures could be positive. A specific training for Helicopters processes and products could be necessary (elementary parts, assemblies, non-destructive testing, helicopters general knowledge)
* A first experience in Quality/Audit is necessary
* Rigorous, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, have a good analytical mind, adaptation capacity (various, complex and intercultural situations) and writing abilities (audit reports, letters to suppliers, technical notes, …)
* Negotiation level of French and English. German would be a plus.
Please submit your resume in English.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||05 Nov 2020|
|Sector:||Aeroespacial / Defensa|
|Idiomas:||Inglés, Francés, Alemán|