Descripción del puesto:
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME)|Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What are your tasks?
* You work in a multifunctional team with challenging operation tasks in a high complex HPC environment in the Automotive industry
* IT infrastructure operation (Linux server support, infrastructure maintenance)
* VMware Horizon (deployment, rollout of virtual machines)
* Virtual machine operation (RedHat EL 7)
* User support regarding infrastructure (OS, middleware, possibly also basic CAE application support, if possible)
* Analysis and troubleshooting on virtual machines
* System Management with scVenus
* Script programming to increase level of automation
* After an in-depth on-the-job training within the team you analyze upcoming incidents and work out sustainable solutions.
What do you bring with you?
* Completed degree in a STEM discipline or comparable education
* Broad IT knowledge in applications, operating systems and hardware
* Good working knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
* Operating systems (Linux/UNIX),
* Familiar with principles/technologies like LDAP, Samba, DNS, NetApp
* System management tools like scVENUS, Puppet or Ansible
* Script programming (. BASH, Perl, Python)
* Java programming
* Structured work organization, pleasure working in teams and a high level of service orientation
* Good working knowledge of English or German languages.
* Grafana and Prometheus knowledge would be a plus.
What we offer:
We are a company that cares about employee happiness as well as company growth. (COMPANY NAME) offers not only a significant and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive pay and benefits packages:
Trainings and certifications: Ongoing and in-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
Extra vacation days
How to apply:
Complete your application and please click on the link:
http://rx.xxxx.xxx/xx-xx/ and select the "careers" tab.
Are you interested to discover more?
Join our team with varied strengths and you will find yourself in a relevant environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge but enrich your professional experience. Workplace culture improves collaboration, connect with (COMPANY NAME), and we will build together a positive work culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request the accommodation.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website http://rx.xxxx.xxx/xx-xx/ or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also we're waiting you to be our friend on Facebook page https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/xxxx-xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx0
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||21 Nov 2020|
|Sector:||TIC / Informática|