Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to inspire, lead, coach and manage a Business Development team (SDR & BDR), responsible for our outbound and inbound lead generation strategy in South Europe. Individuals in this role should possess a strong knowledge of the Data Analytics/Data Science industry and have an innovative approach in messaging our prospects (personalization is key!).
Your role will consist of...
* Managing, growing and coaching an inside sales team to success
* Helping them generate new qualified opportunities and pipeline for the Field Sales Team through an innovative outbound strategy
* Assisting in the development of Enterprise activities through large account mapping
* Working with marketing and AEs to put in place account based marketing strategies and develop effective outbound strategies.
* Working with the Sales Operations team to improve the reports and tooling (currently working with Hubspot and Salesforce)
* Establishing metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
* Helping create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
You might be a good fit if...
* You have a strong understanding of our industry
* Proven track record in building (hiring), training, and coaching business development teams
* In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
* Excellent interpersonal and team management skills (fluency in French & English required)
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
* Ability to work in a matricial environment
To fulfill its mission, (COMPANY NAME) is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography doesn't stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
(COMPANY NAME) believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment