Descripción del puesto:
Acquisition and Rehoming Coordinator (W/M)
Royal Canin Aimargues
Salary package (fixed + variable): Between 36K and 44KEUR (based on candidate profile)
Contract: Temporary (9 months)
In the Kennel / Cattery, the Acquisition and Rehoming Coordinator works cooperatively within the dog, cat, and health care teams to effectively manage the animal population to ensure appropriate animal resources.
What are we looking for?
* A Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in animal science or breeding
* An excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a good level in both English and French
* An experience in animal breeding or working with breeders, and in animal behavior
* An experience of building and maintaining relationships with customers
* A good level in both English and French, and an EU driving license are mandatory
What would be your key responsibilities?
* You will have to deliver a robust acquisition program that provides animals of the appropriate breed types, fundamental age groups, and functional scientific focus areas in line with R&D research needs.
* You will have to manage an effective adoption program that enables dog and cats to find placement as pets with families that provide caring and enriching homes for our retired cats and dogs.
* You will have to work cooperatively within the coordination team to execute the Facilities FAB and contribute with the field knowledge.
What can you expect from (COMPANY NAME)?
* Working in an enjoyable, collaborative, and multicultural environment, surrounded by pets.
* The opportunity to learn and develop, taking charge of your own career across (COMPANY NAME)
* An environment where you are empowered to be proactive and to take initiatives to make a difference
* At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to helping create a safe, healthy, and sustainable world for our partners and the communities in which we operate.