Descripción del puesto:
Our mission is to create the Business Finance Management solution all SMEs love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that's why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre and Steve launched (COMPANY NAME) in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 120,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
- EUR136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 250+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
We're looking for a Product Manager - Germany who is excited about building the bank that will help small and medium businesses succeed, all over Europe.
As a Product Manager - Germany , you'll be driving the product strategy of our German market by working closely with the country manager, identifying market specificities and prioritizing new features with the rest of the product team. Your goal will be to drive the growth of the German market and make it as successful as the french market.
At (COMPANY NAME), product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, operations and other key functions. You'll be joining a group of experienced Product Managers with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products.
xxxx5;xxxx7;xxxx9;xxxx7;As a Product Manager - Germany at (COMPANY NAME), you will
* Drive the product strategy for the German market and be the go-to person in the Product team regarding any decision that might have an impact on this scope.
* Collaborate : Work with the Country Manager to build an expertise on their markets and align the product and the business strategy. You will then work with all the product teams to prioritize market specific features and make sure they are delivered on time, but also with Engineering, Design and other teams and to conceive, design and develop these market-leading products that fit the specificities of the German market.
* Create value. We are looking for Product Managers who obsess with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision and driving the outcome.
* Build knowledge. At (COMPANY NAME), learning is one of our core values. You will be in charge of building expertise in your product area, by combining customer research, analytics and market analysis.
Want to hear one of our Product Managers talk about our challenges? Click xxxx3;here xxxx2;
* Experience: You have at least a first experience launching and/or developing a product in Germany. You already have a strong experience in a tech or product role ideally gathered in a scale-up environment.
* Problem solver: You have strong problem-solving skills. You are obsessed with coming up with the best possible solutions to fit our users' needs.
* Tech-savyy: You are constantly curious to understand how things work. You are able to navigate in a technical environment.
* Impact maker: You are motivated to improve our customers's life.
* Insight-driven: You have a desire for becoming an expert on a given topic, combining customer focus, analytics, and market insights.
* Communication & collaboration skills: You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You have experience articulating customer problems.
* Project Manager: You know how to coordinate projects and bring them to life with strong attention to detail.
* Languages: You have excellent English communication skills to engage with all team members within the company. French and German are a plus.
* Education: You graduated from a business or engineering school (or equivalent).
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as (COMPANY NAME) grows further xxxx3;
* Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what's next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple's equipment
* (COMPANY NAME)'s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30EUR a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
xxxx0; Hiring process
What to expect from our hiring process:
- A 60 min interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- Interview with the German Country Manager
- An interview with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A Final interview with our CPO, Marc-Antoine Lacroix
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours xxxx0;
Thank you for considering to join (COMPANY NAME). We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Our Method | (COMPANY NAME)'s Blog | TechCrunch
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||20 Oct 2020|
|Sector:||Banca / Finanzas|
|Idiomas:||Inglés, Alemán, Francés|