Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for B2B Social Media Manager. Your mission will be to define, implement and manage our organic Social Media Strategy for Healthcare Practitioners.
Directly reporting to the Head of B2B Marketing France, you will work closely with Marketing, PRs, B2B Content, Events and (COMPANY NAME) Community Teams.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, (COMPANY NAME) is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
* We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
* 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
* We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
* Define, implement and manage our organic Social Media Strategy for HCPs
* Develop a strong influencer and KOL strategy and leading 360 campaigns around them
* Leverage social groups or create (COMPANY NAME)'s own social groups
* Create engaging content for B2B audiences working closely together with our B2B Content team
* Community management and posting to help (COMPANY NAME) become a known and trusted media for all practitioners
* Design and implement a robust 360 plan to leverage our content, events and webinars to generate leads
* Work closely together with our Content, PR, Brand and B2C team
* Manage 1 Community Manager to help you achieve these goals
Your main missions will be:
* Set up and execute the organic Social Media Strategy from the ground
* Build up our influencer network and deliver 360 campaigns
* Do the postings and community management
* Generate leads
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on Followers & Engagement at the heart of (COMPANY NAME)'s economic model :
* Driving awareness, consideration and acquisition of all Healthcare Professionals
Who are you?
* 3-5 years of world-class experience managing organic Social Media and delivering great engagement on all social platforms.
* B2B experience is a plus
* Experience creating and nurturing Social Groups (Facebook / Linkedin) is a plus
* Strong agility, pro-activity and creative mindset
* Excellent Organizational skills
* You are passionate about the mission: engaging and nurturing a community of Healthcare professionals
* You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
* You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
* You are a great manager with experience in building teams;
* You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
* You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
* You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
* An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
Location: Position based in our Levallois Office
Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus)
Start date: As soon as possible
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||18 Nov 2020|
|Idiomas:||Inglés, Francés, Alemán|