Descripción del puesto:
Supplier Quality Manager - International Markets
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Assure that the Quality systems at the suppliers and Philips HealthTech meet relevant Purchasing Controls requirements. This includes all Quality Management System (QMS) relevant Purchasing Controls processes, systems and procedures, as well as Q&R processes indirectly related to Purchasing Controls (e.g., CAPA, audits). You will also participate in the development and continuous improvement of suppliers' Quality Assurance processes to ensure high quality and compliance. Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) is accountable and responsible for supplier audits, external inspections/audits of Purchasing, and training.
You are responsible for
* Applying Philips Excellence practices to identify and solve major supplier quality issues where simple analysis of Supplier Quality data is required
* Formulating the Supplier Quality solution based upon Supplier Quality feasibility studies
* Leading projects in Supplier Quality, interacting with multiple stakeholders and managing via influence
* Frequently interacting with functional peer groups, gaining cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules
* Leading teams, fostering collaboration to deliver tasks
* Working on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
* Exercising judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
* Able to focus on the problem at hand, identifying impact to the value chain (customer, supplier, Philips) and affected stakeholders
* Some travel involved, up to 30% of the time
You are a part of
A fast growing and innovative team, within an ever-changing environment. We are constantly striving for improvements and exceeding internal and external stakeholder expectations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge basic Supplier Quality principles, theories and concepts, including ASL Management, Auditing, SCAR Coordination, Performance Monitoring, APQP, and Quality Transition Plans
* Demonstrable relevant experience in a similar function
* Quality Management Systems knowledge, including Application and Implications.
* Ideally knowledge of the following Medical Device standards: ISO 1xxx5 & FDA (21 CFR Part 820), MDD/MDR
* Personal Care Awareness: ISO 2xxx0/ FSSC 2xxx0, ISO Standards 9x.xxx, xx.xxx, xx.xxx, xx.xxx, xx.xxx, xx.xx0
* Good Documentation Practices and Manufacturing Practices
* Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR) Ownership, Execution and Independent Review
* Experience working with Supplier Sustainability
* Knowledge of LEAN: Including Daily Management
* Preferably Lead Auditor Qualification
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
* A market conform salary
* 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
* A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
* Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
* Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
* Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
* Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)