Descripción del puesto:
Who we are…
A collection of private members' clubs for like-minded individuals, with currently 23 locations internationally and growing, including Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, and New York. Amsterdam is our newest opening in the historic Bungehuis.
We are connecting with the creative community in Amsterdam to bring all forms of artists together in a home-away-from-home, with a unique setting to work, connect, eat, drink & nap. Also offering a private cinema, fully serviced gym, sauna & steam as well as exclusive member event programming.
We are extending our team and looking for new recruits to join our family that embody our ethos.
We have opportunities across various departments, including Membership, Events, Food & Beverage, Hotel Operations, Heath & Well-being.
As well as those candidates with previous experience in hospitality, we encourage like-minded creatives, artists, musicians, designers, and entrepreneurs to apply to join us.
The Role ...
We are currently recruiting a Steward to support our Stewarding team throughout all of our outlets. Apart from ensuring that highest level of health and hygiene standards and HACCP regulations are met, you are also responsible to properly cleaning, drying, storing and delivering cutlery, dishes, and glasses.
You will mainly be busy with:
* Properly utilizing and maintaining the dishwashing devices
* Ensuring overall cleanliness in the kitchen and stewarding areas
* Recycling and removing garbage
* Distributing cleaned items to the according outlets
By being part of our Soho House family, we will offer a huge number of Learning & Development opportunities as well as other benefits such as:
* Competitive salary
* Cookhouse & House Tonic - trips, training and workshops
* Team Events
* An extensive range of externally and internally run courses to all employees
* Family Meals during your shifts
* Sport Classes
* Staff Screenings
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
We are looking for you when you have:
* Gained previous work experience of at least 1 year in the same position
* Great attention to detail
* English language skills on a communicational level