Descripción del puesto:
This is (COMPANY NAME)
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants' demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Technical Account Specialist - Spanish Speaker
You will operate as a first interface with (COMPANY NAME)'s merchants across the globe. The cool thing is that you're directly working with the (technical) teams of our amazing merchant base. Changes you make for them have direct impact on their ability to take payments and further grow their - business. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple different teams, such as Sales, Account Management and Product Development.
Your team is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated and thrives on shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. With (COMPANY NAME) being a 24/7 business we operate throughout time zones using a follow the sun principal. The extensive payments knowledge of the team is the most valuable aspect both to our merchants as our internal teams.
What you'll do
* You are responsible for the merchants' full lifecycle (integration, expansion and operational excellence).
* Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform feeding back feedback and issues you get back from merchants.
* Advising merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants' issues.
* Be a key source of knowledge on the (COMPANY NAME) platform and APIs, the underlying technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices.
* Work on internal projects that will help scale the international support team within (COMPANY NAME).
Who you are:
* You are innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges.
* You are self-driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
* You've had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
* You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests.
* You have native, bilingual or full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English and Spanish.
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, (COMPANY NAME) serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Evernote, Cathay Pacific and Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge sharing internal events, exchange program to other offices and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We can't wait to meet you